Monday, May 7, 2012

Xin Wang Cafe @ Anchorpoint

Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe



Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe is very well known in Singapore.
I have been there a few times but is it nice? Let's find out!


This is the first time I eat at Xin Wang @ Anchorpoint. Went there around 8 or 9 plus to have dinner with my friend and it's quiet over there. The stuff is friendly and I felt welcome.



What did I eat?


I always like the Curry Pork Chop Rice, But sadly it has been removed. Wait a minute! the friendly Manger is here and he is able to do it for me! I am really grateful he did that for me.


The curry is sweet and not too spicy. It's great going with the rice and that's what I call a prefect match. There are potatoes in it too.
I find it a little oily! Health Conscious People Beware! And another down side is I remembered there are 2 piece of pork chop in it and not one. So a little disappointing. But hey I still got to eat what I want right?

When life give you lemon you make lemonade or you can buy one, easier I guess.


Speaking of drinks, you have to try their Iced Milk Tea! IT'S DELICIOUS! Has Never failed me!


If you wondered why I said that, it's because many shops these days will kind of drop their standard over time by changing ingredients due to cheaper price and thus losing their quality. So please keep up your good Ice Cold Milk Tea. Must try!





I ordered Fried Dumping as my side. I regretted it, not that is not nice but is just tasted normal.

I should have ordered Xia Jiang Ji ( Prawn Paste Chicken ), it's much nicer. I do have to said they cooked it really well, the base of the skin is crispy and the side is soft.


Overall is tasted not bad. Xin Wang have over 200 dishes to try and one of the best milk tea ever.
Great Ambience and Place to hang out, but is not worth to travel down to try. Go the the one near your home!

Food 6 /10
Service 10/10
Milk Tea 9.5 /10

Anchorpoint  (click to see the maps) 
370 Alexandra Road
Anchorpoint #01-13/14
Singapore 159953
Tel: +65-6474 4498


No comments:

Post a Comment