Monday, May 14, 2012

Sushi Tei @ Tampines 1





Sushi Tei 

Hi everyone, Today I went to Tampines 1 to have dinner with my girl. She forces me to eat sushi tei with her and here I am and doing my reviews... So how is it? Let's find out!


The Crew

The Stuff is friendly? Hmm not really but they surely is attentive to us. Need help? Don't Worry, The waiter will come as soon as we call, that's a plus in my views, and the window view is great. I really enjoy myself there.


The waiting time for the food is extremely fast, it took about 10 to 20 mins for the food to be served. But I hate it when my main come before my girl, there's a 5 to 10 min gap. Don't you Hate it when you have to wait for your friend to eat together? You don't want them to look at you eating, do you?  Luckily my food is still warm when we start eating.




The Food



Salmon sushi $3

First of all, I do not eat fish! I hate the fishy smell! But salmon sushi that are fresh is ok for me! And this is alright!! I am no expert when come to eating fish but this have no fishy smell, so I guess it's fresh?

But the rice is a little hard. There's better salmon sushi in the market but this aren't that bad! 7/10 overall.


Potato croquette $3.80
This is one of my favourite Japanese Side Dish,
 is like a deep fried mash potato , Crispy on the outside and soft and
mushy in the inside. But is it great? Not really, the croquette tasted alright and is not mushy enough.
For that! 6/10!


Yakitori don $9.50
Something new. I never try such a dish before. 
Is basicly grill chicken, spring onions and onions with rices! And I will said is alright, you won't get the "OMG THIS IS GREAT" feeling. But at the same time this dish is yummy. This dish is sweet and the chicken and onions goes so well together.
So if you want to try something new. Hey give this a try! 8/10

Look at those onions! Hmmm yummy. I'm a onions lovers I tell you! 


Passion mango juice $3.80
This drink is funny. 
Passion mango juice taste like like mango juices. Haha!
There is a little passion taste in it. But it is hard to notice it.
And I find it a little too sweet.
6/10





Overall I find Sushi Tei is a great places to dine in. Even the food is average but you still will enjoy your time over there.
  1. Great place to hang out
  2. Great Services
  3. Good Foods
  4. Great Ambiance 
So I will said I will come here as and when I like. But I will not travel for it. So any sushi bar you like?? I'm sure you do! I will love recommending it with my partner soon. Comment below and let us know what you like!

Sushi Tei @ Tampines 1(clicks here to see map)
10 Tampines Central 1 #04-13 Tampines1
Singapore 529536
Telephone +65 6784 7877





No comments:

Post a Comment