Monday, May 28, 2012

Cheng mun chee kee, The Pig's Organ Soup King


Cheng Mun Chee Kee Pig's Organ Soup!

Hello again. Today I bring you to the King! Pig's Organ Soup King!Muhaha So how is it?
Let's Find out!






Pig's Organ Soup $3.70 Small $5.50 Big


Oh boy! I really do love the soup and I have been a regular since 8 years old!
The soup is great! There is no way you can said the soup taste so so! And I will never believe it!
The Soup is sweet! But if you go in the noon, I will say the soup lost half of it's mojo.
Well the longer you cook your soup the sweeter it become. So it's understandable.
Best! No doubt. Intro this to everyone!




And my favourite is just fatty pork and meat ball!
No worry the fatty pork come with plenty of lean meat and sometime it so soft, it simply dissolve in your mouths. And the meat ball is very fresh.  

And other key player that make them the king is their chilli!
You must try it! The chilli is sweet, spicy and a little sourish that make you want more!
A gentle reminder to all, bring some napkins cause you will sweats due to the chilli and the place is quite warm !

There's a lot of side for you to choose too! For people who must have some green in their meals. They got stir-fried kailan in oyster sauce and some other dishes too.
For me? I always order a meat pie
There's water chestnut and carrot, making it so delicious to resist!
And the best part, it's only $2 and you can share it with your friends!

Overall Cheng mun chee kee, The Pig's Organ Soup King is Fantastic! I always enjoys my food there. And I always visit it once every few months. But it does have it's con. The place is quite remote and it can be quite warm over there.
  1. Great Soup! 
  2. Great Chilli! 
  3. Many side for you to enjoy! 
  4. And no crazy waiting time! 
But
  1. Quite remote 
  2. Can be warm 
  3. you will sweat! 





So how you like today post? Comment below as it mean a lots. Thanks and see ya!

Cheng mun chee kee, The Pig's Organ Soup King
24 Foch Road 209949
6297 5068 


 
View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment