Sunday, June 17, 2012

Char-Grill Bar

Char-Grill Bar

Many Food court Restaurants have been popping out lately, Botaks Jones, Aston and many more following their foot steps and Today We Have Char-grill Bar!(kind of unique that name. Char*? char-siew?)

But they been doing quite well like the rest. So let's talk about the food!

Porkloin Chop $6.50
O boy! Pork chop! Haven't had this in a long time, due to many western prefer to go Halal to earn more I'll definitely miss it. The size of the pork chop is a little thin but overall the meat is super tender and the mushroom sauce is superb! It goes well with the meat but the fries is a little salty. There's a fragrance in the meat as it lingers in your mouth. I can't tell what it is, but I can tell you it is tasty. As for the sides, I picked fries and potatoes salad. The Potatoes salad is made from red skins potatoes making it soft but i'm really not a fan of it. 

Fried Rice w Stuff Wing $5.90
My friend ordered a local delight, Western style fried rice, simple, but delicious. But what's so cool is the stuffed wings, it is a mixture of meat and veggie, remind me of wu xiang. Do try it out. Quite puzzled on how they stuff those in? Ideas?

Overalls
Char-grill Bar I will said is normal, the price is cheap, Food is really well done. No complain from me as the price is just right for the meal. There are many items available, so there always something for everyone. But there no need to travel for this. 
  1. 8/10 for food
  2. 9/10 for the price
  3. 10/10 for the creative chicken wings

No comments:

Post a Comment