Sunday, April 22, 2012

KFC Double Down!

KFC DOUBLE DOWN!

The New KFC – the NEW Zinger Double Down Burger! Turkey bacon, sliced cheese and creamy mayonnaise sandwiched between two crispy KFC Zinger Fillets.  So good or So so? Let's find out!

Analysis of the burger!

 RESULT! 

I hated it! WHY? There 2 layer of Zinger Fillet and Bacon in it! It is awesome! 
But seriously! No! Tasty? Nope. Oily? Yes! The problem is removing the buns make a big problem for me. It taste more salty and much more oily, just one bite your lips is so oily that I cannot take it. Normally the buns will absorb the oil and you have a more balance taste in your mouths. And the buns can provide carbohydrate.

And carbohydrate will provide the energy for you to keep you full. This meal only have cheese and the mash potatoes to keep you going for the day. So remember to up size your mash potatoes or order some fries or you can order both like me.


Overall!

The idea and the meal is very attractive but please share it with your friends.
The meal contain more protein and fats than carbohydrate which is not very healthy.

I will Give
  1. Design 8/10 which is cool! Burger without buns!
  2. Taste   3/10 Too SALTY! No Go!
  3. Oily     10/10 If you can use cooking oil as a petrol for your vehicle , this burger will be great!
Thus, this is not a meal to eat everyday! And my friend have been eating this for 3 days straight.
Gosh, hope he workout.


So what you think about the burger? Comment below. I'd love to see different views or the same as mine! And I see you guys soon. Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment